Memorial Day Virtual Scavenger Hunt
Time & Location
About the Event
Get ready to have some fun and win some great prizes!
There are four days to play with puzzles, selfies, videos, riddles, finding clues and more!
PLUS...Everything can be done safely while practicing social distancing! There's even a live leaderboard so you can see who's winning in real time! Invite your friends to play - from a distance - and make it even more fun!
PRIZES, PRIZES, PRIZES!!! Be the first to complete every task successfully and you win First Prize valued at over $250. There are also prizes for most points, best selfie and best video valued at $50-$100 each! PLUS a drawing for a Super Grand Prize valued at over $500!! (Stay tune for specific prize announcements to see what you can win!)
ANYONE CAN WIN THE SUPER GRAND PRIZE* - You only need 350 points and the Golden Memorial Wreath to be entered to win the SUPER Grand Prize Drawing which includes a PHR Premier Package with hotel, golf, wine & cake, dinner for trwo & a spa day for two! Grand prize drawing will be LIVE on Facebook May 26 at 5PM. *See Contest Rules.
HOW TO PLAY! It's easy as 1, 2, 3....
1. DOWNLOAD THE SCAVIFY APP - It's a Scavenger Hunt App that's super easy to use! Search for "scavify" in the App Store or Google Play or use the download links below.
2. JOIN THE HUNT - GWM Memorial Day Hunt
Open the app, sign up to create a username and password, search for this hunt by name "GWM Memorial Day Hunt" using the search function.
Once you're in the hunt and the hunt is active (starting at 8AM on Friday, May 22nd), you'll be able to scroll through different tasks on the gameplay screen. Complete tasks, get points, earn rewards, watch your score go up and interact with the competition on the live leaderboard.
Important Note for Minors: Individuals under the age of 13 may not enter or submit information to this contest. For the safety of our children, parents/guardians may enter on behalf of their child using only the parent/guardian information. Do not use the information of the child. If you’re under 18, please make sure that a parent or guardian has read and agreed to the terms outlined below in Contest Rules* before you submit photos, videos, text, or other content or information. Only those 18 and older are eligible to win any prize.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
1. Eligibility – The Easter Scavenger Hunt Contest (“Contest”) is open to legal residents of Guam, the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia who are at least (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Guam Windward Memorial (GWM), Pacific Federal Management (PFM), Landscape Management Systems (LMS), and Sorensen Media Group (SMG) as well as immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Sponsor – The Easter Scavenger Hunt Contest is sponsored by Guam Windward Memorial, located at 1688 Cross Island Road, Yona, GU 96915.
3. Agreement to Official Rules – Participation in the Contest constitutes entrants full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. Contest Period – The Contest begins on May 22nd at 8:00AM Guam Standard Time and ends on May 25 at 8PM Guam Standard Time (the Contest Period). Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Contest using the Scavify app to complete the Easter Scavenger Hunt tasks as outlined.
5. How to Enter – Via the Scavify app completing tasks for the Guam Windward Memorial 2020 Easter Scavenger Hunt as outlined to win points for each task. To be entered into the drawing for the Grand Prize, the contestant must win 350 points plus have found and provided a photograph of the Golden Egg hidden within the egg hunt video provided by Guam Windward Memorial. Limit one (1) entry per person. All entries, including any content, photographs and videos uploaded to the scavenger hunt during the Contest Period become the property of Sponsor.
6. Prize Drawing – On or about May 27th at 5:00 PM Guam Standard Time, the Sponsor will select Grand Prize winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via the telephone and/or email address contestant provided. If the potential winner does not qualify, does not respond within 30 days, or does not provide necessary and accurate information to transfer airline miles, no prize will be awarded.
7. No Monetary Value – Prizes are non-transferrable, non-refundable, have no cash value and must be accepted as awarded.
8. You agree to hold GWM and its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns harmless from and against—and hereby waive any right to pursue—any claims of any nature that arise in connection with GWM’s use of the Materials submitted to GWM and used in any manner in GWM’s sole and absolute discretion.
9. Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred.
10. Neither GWM nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns shall be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winner’s use of a prize including but in no way limited to each and every aspect of the taking of a trip or tour as part of a contest prize. GWM is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by GWM.
11. If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, GWM in its sole and absolute discretion may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
12. Materials - All photos, drawings, text, and any other content or information (collectively and severally called “Materials”) that you submit to Guam Windward Memorial (GWM) shall become the sole and exclusive property of GWM, and GWM shall have no obligation to preserve, return, or otherwise make available to you or others any Materials. GWM may use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish, and otherwise make use of Materials in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created—throughout the world and for any purpose—without compensation to you of any kind.